A Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group, Dose-Titration Phase II Study to Evaluate Safety and Tolerability, Pharmacodynamic Effects and Efficacy of an Anti-Angiotensin II Vaccine (CYT006-AngQb) in Patients With Mild to Moderate Essential Hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs CYT 006 AngQb (Primary)
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Nov 2010 Actual end date (November 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Nov 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.