Efficacy of tibolone [Org OD 14; Organon] and raloxifene [Evista; Eli Lilly] or the maintenance of skeletal muscle strength, bone mineral density, balance, body composition, cognitive function, mood/depression, anxiety and quality of life/well-being in late postmenopausal women at least 70 years: Study design of a randomized, double-blind, double-dummy, placebo-controlled, single-center trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Raloxifene (Primary) ; Tibolone (Primary)
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 May 2010 Actual number of patients changed from 318 to 324 as reported by Netherlands Trial Register record.
- 10 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by Netherlands Trial Register record.
- 02 May 2009 New source identified and integrated (Netherlands Trial Register No. NTR1232).