A Phase 2, Randomized, Parallel Group, Dose-Finding, Multicenter, Multinational Study of the Safety, Tolerability and Pilot Efficacy of Three Blinded Doses of the Oral Factor Xa Inhibitor Betrixaban Compared With Open-Label Dose-Adjusted Warfarin in Patients With Non-Valvular Atrial Fibrillation (EXPLORE Xa)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Betrixaban (Primary) ; Warfarin
- Indications Stroke; Thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms EXPLORE-Xa
- 21 Apr 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database: EudraCT2008-005977-37).
- 29 Aug 2010 Pharmacodynamic results were presented at ESC Congress 2010: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 29 Aug 2010 Additional pharmacodynamic results will be presented at the European Society of Cardiology (ECS) Congress in Stockholm, according to a Protola Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History