A Phase 1, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation, Multidose Study of MDX-1411 Administered Every 7 Days in Subjects With Relapsed/Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia and Mantle Cell Lymphoma.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2009
At a glance
- Drugs MDX 1411 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb; Medarex
- 14 Oct 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jun 2009 Actual end date (May 2009) and trial locations (Canada, USA) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jun 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2010 to 1 Mar 2013.