A phase II study of carboplatin –paclitaxel with bevacizumab followed by the addition of erlotinib to bevacizumab beyond progression in patients with locally advanced and/or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) who have not received prior systemic therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Erlotinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Apr 2016 Results published in the Journal of Thoracic Oncology
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.