Dutasteride (0.5mg) Once Daily for One Year and Tamsulosin (0.4mg) Once Daily for 3 Months, Followed by Counseling on Flex Dose Tamsulosin as Needed on Improvement of Symptoms and Outcome in Men With Moderate to Severe Symptomatic BPH
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dutasteride (Primary) ; Tamsulosin
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Aug 2011 Actual end date (Jul 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.