An International, Double-Blind, Randomized, Multi-Center, Parallel Group, Historical-Control Conversion to Monotherapy Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Brivaracetam in Subjects (greater than or equal to 16 to 75 Years Old) With Partial Onset Seizures With or Without Secondary Generalization.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Brivaracetam (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 15 Mar 2012 This trial has been completed in Belgium as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 15 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 178 to 223 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 04 Jun 2010 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.