A Two-Arm, Single Site, Proof of Concept Study of the Antiviral and Immunological Effects of Intensification of Suppressive Antiretroviral Therapy With Maraviroc, a CCR5 [chemokine (C-C motif) receptor 5] Antagonist (ADARC 2007-02).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Abacavir; Didanosine; Efavirenz; HIV protease inhibitors; Maraviroc; Nevirapine; Ritonavir; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Zidovudine
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Mar 2012 Actual patient number (8) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Mar 2012 Actual end date (May 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.