A Phase II Single Arm Study of Carboplatin and DOXIL (PLD) [doxorubicin liposomal] Plus Bevacizumab in Patients With Platinum Sensitive Recurrent Ovarian, Fallopian Tube and Primary Peritoneal Cancers.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Doxorubicin liposomal
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 07 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Nov 2009 Actual number of patients (54) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 04 Nov 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov