Validation of Patient-Reported Outcomes Measures for the Assessment of GERD [gastro-oesophageal reflux disease] Symptoms and Their Subsequent Impact on Patients With Partial Response to PPI [proton pump inhibitors] Treatment in a Two Part Multi-Center Phase IIa Study Including a Four Week Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Treatment Period.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Antacid compounds/simethicone; Lesogaberan
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Jan 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Dec 2008 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2009 to 1 Feb 2009.