A Multicentre Phase III/IV Study, of the Effects of Risedronate Sodium (ACTONEL, 35mg/Week, Oral) on Bone, in Postmenopausal Women, With Hormone-receptor-positive Early Breast Cancer, Treated With Anastrozole (ARIMIDEX, 1mg/Day Oral) With Risk of Fragility Fracture (High-risk Fragility Fracture-open-label, Non-comparative Stratum; Moderate-risk of Fragility Fracture-randomised, Double-blind Stratum; Low-risk of Fragility Fracture - Open-label, Non-comparative Stratum)Abbreviated.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Risedronic acid (Primary) ; Anastrozole
- Indications Early breast cancer; Osteoporosis; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SABRE
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 11 Jan 2010 Results were published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 27 Feb 2009 New source identified and integrated (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center registry record).
- 17 Jul 2008 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History