Studies to Treat Or Prevent Pediatric Type 2 Diabetes (STOPP-T2D) Treatment Options for Type 2 Diabetes in Adolescents and Youth (TODAY) Clinical Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rosiglitazone (Primary) ; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STOPP-T2D; TODAY
- 02 Feb 2018 Results assessing impact of insulin therapy on lipid and inflammatory markers in youth with poorly controlled type 2 diabetes, were published in the Journal of Pediatrics.
- 12 Jun 2012 The effects of treatment on body composition presented at the 72nd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 29 Apr 2012 Results published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History