Effects of pregabalin on acid-induced oesophageal pain hypersensitivity in male and female healthy adult volunteers, as investigated in a single-centre, placebo-controlled, double-blind, randomised, two-period, cross-over study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Pregabalin (Primary)
- Indications Visceral pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 May 2009 Results from 8 of 16 planned patients were presented at Digestive Disease Week 2009, 30 May 2009.
- 01 May 2009 Actual end date is 30 Apr 2009 as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 18 Jul 2008 New trial record.