Study Evaluating the Effect on Gastroduodenal Mucosa of PA32540 [aspirin/omeprazole], PA32540 and Celecoxib, and Aspirin With Celecoxib
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Aspirin; Aspirin/omeprazole; Celecoxib
- Indications Arthritis; Cardiovascular disorders; Embolism and thrombosis; Musculoskeletal pain; NSAID-induced gastrointestinal damage
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms PA32540-109
- 09 Jan 2009 Acronym identified as PA32540-109 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jan 2009 Actual end date (Jul 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jan 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.