A Multicenter Phase I/II Study of the Prophylactic Inhibition of BCR-ABL Tyrosine Kinase by Tasigna (Nilotinib) After Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation for Philadelphia Chromosome-Positive Leukemias.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary) ; Imatinib
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.