A Phase I Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of the Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor, CHR-3996, in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumours.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Nanatinostat (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 25 Nov 2011 Actual patients number (40) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Nov 2011 Actual end date (Nov 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.