Pregnancy and Neonatal Follow-up of Ongoing Pregnancies Established After Ovulation Induction in Clinical Trial 107010 for the Development of Org 36286 (Corifollitropin Alfa)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Corifollitropin alfa (Primary) ; Chorionic gonadotropin; Recombinant follicle-stimulating hormone
- Indications Infertility
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Care
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 18 Feb 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Dec 2008 Additional trial identifier (P05713) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Dec 2008 Planned number of patients changed from 20 to 1 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.