A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Escalation, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of E2007 (Perampanel) Given as Adjunctive Therapy in Subjects With Refractory Partial Seizures
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Perampanel (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EXPLORE-304
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 27 Apr 2018 Results (n=175) of post hoc multivariate analysis assessing clinical factors associated with a major response in phase III trials of adjunctive Perampanel in patients with partial seizures (Studies 304, 305 and 306), presented at the 70th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 27 Apr 2018 Results (n=1480) assessing perampanel as monotherapy for partial seizures by extrapolating adjunctive efficacy and safety data from phase III trials (EXPLORE-304, EXPLORE-305 and EXPLORE-306), presented at the 70th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 05 Dec 2017 Results of post hoc analysis of open label extension studies, presented at the 71st Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History