Observational Multicenter Study to Evaluate Influence of Insulin Resistance on the Safety and Efficacy (as Measured by Sustained Virological Response) of Treatment With Any Pegylated Interferon and Ribavirin (Standard of Care) in Different Populations of HCV Patients in Russia.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2b (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme; Schering-Plough
- 21 Oct 2010 Actual end date (Aug 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Oct 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.