A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Multi-Center Study of ASA404 in Combination With Docetaxel in Second-Line Treatment of Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic (Stage IIIb/IV) Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Vadimezan (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATTRACT-2
- 11 Nov 2010 Interim results from an Independent Data Monitoring Committee have been reported in a Novartis media realease.
- 11 Nov 2010 Primary endpoint 'Overall-survival' has not been met according to a Novartis media release.
- 11 Nov 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued according to an Antisoma media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History