A Phase 1/2, Multi-Center, Open-label, Dose-escalation Study of Elotuzumab (Humanized Anti-CS1 Monoclonal IgG1 Antibody) and Bortezomib in Subjects With Multiple Myeloma Following One to Three Prior Therapies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib; Elotuzumab
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 15 Jan 2018 Results of pooled data from five trials assessing role of elotuzumab in the treatment of relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma, were published in the American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy.
- 27 Feb 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 49 to 60 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Feb 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Apr 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.