A Phase II Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of MK7009 Administered Concomitantly With Pegylated-Interferon and Ribavirin for 28 Days in Treatment-Naive Patients With Chronic Genotype 1 Hepatitis C Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vaniprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 28 Apr 2012 Additional trial locations added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 04 Jan 2012 Actual patient number changed from 176 to 182 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Oct 2010 Final efficacy and tolerability results presented at the 61st Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History