Treatment Strategy to Prevent Mood Disorders Following Traumatic Brain Injury
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sertraline (Primary)
- Indications Affective disorders; Anxiety disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Sep 2016 Primary endpoint (Time to Onset of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM) IV Defined Mood and Anxiety Disorders Associated With Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)), has been met, accoding to Results published in the JAMA Psychiatry.
- 14 Sep 2016 Results published in the JAMA Psychiatry
- 20 Jan 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 45 to 104 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.