A Randomized, Open-Label, Single-Dose Administration, Parallel-Group, Multisite Study of the Pharmacokinetics of Etanercept, 25 or 50 mg, Administered Subcutaneously to Healthy Chinese Male Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Etanercept (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis; Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis; Psoriatic arthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 15 Jul 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Aug 2008 Status changed from initiated to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jul 2008 New trial record.