Designated Drug Use Investigation (Long-Term Administration) of Zetia [ezetimibe] 10-mg Tablets - A 52-Week Long-Term Designated Drug Use Investigation of Zetia Monotherapy and Combination Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ezetimibe (Primary) ; Antihyperlipidaemics
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia; Hyperlipoproteinaemia type II; Sitosterolaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme; Schering-Plough
- 29 Jan 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Aug 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2009 to 1 Dec 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Mar 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.