A Randomized, Open-Label Study of Lopinavir/Ritonavir 400/100 mg Tablet Twice Daily + Co-Formulated Emtricitabine/Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate 200/300 mg Once Daily Versus Lopinavir/Ritonavir 400/100 mg Tablet Twice Daily + Raltegravir 400 mg Twice Daily in Antiretroviral Naive, HIV-1 Infected Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Lopinavir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Raltegravir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROGRESS
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Feb 2012 Additional location (Poland) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Oct 2011 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the Infectious Diseases Society of America.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History