An Open Phase I Single Dose Escalation Study of Two Dosing Schedules of BI 811283 Administered Intravenously Over 24 h Continuous Infusion in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors With Repeated Administration in Patients With Clinical Benefit.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs BI 811283 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Oct 2011 Actual end date changed from May 2011 to Sep 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 May 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2011 to 1 May 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History