Phase I/II Randomised, Double- Blind, Multi-centre Study to Assess the Efficacy of AZD2281 When Given in Combination With Paclitaxel in the 1st or 2nd Line Treatment of Patients With Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Olaparib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 05 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 29 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 29 Dec 2017 to 28 Dec 2018.
- 30 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History