A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase III Trial of 2 Regimens of Telaprevir (With and Without Delayed Start) Combined With Pegylated Interferon Alfa-2a (Pegasys) and Ribavirin (Copegus) in Subjects With Chronic Genotype 1 Hepatitis C Infection Who Failed Prior Standard Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Telaprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REALIZE
- Sponsors Janssen Infectious Diseases BVBA
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Dec 2013 According to ClinicalTrials.gov, the duration for the treatment (placebo + peginterferon alfa-2a + ribavirin) is changed from 12 weeks to 16 weeks and duration for the treatment (peginterferon alfa-2a + ribavirin) is changed from 36 weeks to 32 weeks.
- 30 Apr 2013 Results, including patient outcomes stratified by previous type or virological failure, presented at the 23rd European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History