A Phase II Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Center Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity, and Antiretroviral Activity of DermaVir Patch (LC002) in Treatment-Naive HIV-1-Infected Patients
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs LC 002 (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genetic Immunity
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Jul 2010 Results will be presented at the XVIII International AIDS Conference, in Vienna, Austria, according to an Immunacia and Genetic Immunity media release.
- 12 Jun 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.