An Open-Label, International, Multi-Center, Phase I/II, Dose-Escalation Trial Investigating the Safety of Zalutumumab, a Human Monoclonal Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Antibody in Combination With Radiotherapy, in Patients With Stage III, IVa or IVb Locally Advanced Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck Ineligible for Platinum Based Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Zalutumumab (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genmab
- 11 Nov 2013 United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record reports trial status as completed.
- 22 Dec 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Oct 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.