A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Comparative Study of the Safety and Efficacy of 2 Doses of Tigecycline Versus Imipenem/Cilastatin for the Treatment of Subjects With Hospital-Acquired Pneumonia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tigecycline (Primary) ; Imipenem/cilastatin
- Indications Nosocomial pneumonia; Pseudomonal infections; Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 03 Apr 2012 Results presented at the 22nd European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
- 11 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from Jan 2013 to Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History