A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of Mipomersen Sodium as Add-on Therapy in Heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia Subjects With Coronary Artery Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Mipomersen (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Hypercholesterolaemia; Hyperlipoproteinaemia type II; Hyperlipoproteinaemia type IIa
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RADICHOL-II
- Sponsors Genzyme Corporation
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Nov 2013 Retrospective pooled tolerability analysis assessing incidence of cardiovascular events presented at the 86th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 28 Jun 2011 Secondary endpoint 'Lipoprotein-a-level' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History