A Randomized, Double-Blind, Active-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multicenter, 4-Week Pilot Study to Assess Symptoms in Stable, Moderate to Severe COPD Patients Taking Aclidinium Bromide 200 Mcg Once Daily in Combination With Formoterol Fumarate Once or Twice Daily Versus Formoterol Fumarate Twice Daily.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aclidinium bromide/formoterol (Primary) ; Formoterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Forest Laboratories
- 08 May 2017 Status changed from completed to discontinued as Actual sample size of 156 was sufficient to estimate the clinical outcomes.
- 04 Oct 2011 Actual end date (November 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Apr 2010 Actual patient number (156) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.