Study of GSK1203486A [MAGE-A3-ASCI] Antigen-Specific Cancer Immunotherapeutic in Patients With Unresectable and Progressive Metastatic Cutaneous Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Zastumotide (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 20 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Mar 2014 Trial status changed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Jan 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.