Evaluation of the Efficacy and Safety of AMR101 (Ethyl Icosapentate) in Patients With Fasting Triglyceride Levels greater than or equal to 500 mg/dL and less than or equal to 2000 mg/dL.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ethyl eicosapentaenoic acid (Primary)
- Indications Hypertriglyceridaemia
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MARINE
- Sponsors Amarin Corporation
- 28 Nov 2018 According to a Cardax Pharmaceuticals media release, Paresh N. Soni, M.D., Ph.D led the development of this clinical trial and regulatory strategy.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Nov 2016 Results (n=215) of subgroup analyses of MARINE and ANCHOR trials published in the American Journal of Cardiology (2016).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History