A Partially-Blind (Observer-Blind) Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of 3 Different Vaccination Schedules With 2 GSK Biologicals' Candidate Plasmodium Falciparum Vaccines in Children Aged 5 to 17 Months Living in Ghana.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 257049 (Primary) ; AS01E; AS02; Rabies vaccine
- Indications Falciparum malaria; Rabies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Sep 2008 Actual patient number (540) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Sep 2008 Rabies vaccine identified as an additional treatment arm as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jul 2008 New trial record.