A Phase 2a, Multicenter, Randomized, Parallel, Double-Blind, Dose Ranging, Placebo-Controlled Study to Compare Antiviral Effect, Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of GSK1349572 Monotherapy Versus Placebo Over 10 Days in HIV-1 Infected Adults (ING111521).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dolutegravir (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ViiV Healthcare
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Jun 2011 Results published in AIDS.
- 19 Feb 2010 Results were presented at the 17th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI-2010).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History