fMRI [functional magnetic resonance imaging] and Genotype Markers of Antidepressant [escitalopram] Side Effects and Response in Young Adults Compare to Older Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Escitalopram (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Jan 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Jul 2008 New trial record.