An Open-Label, Multi-Center, Phase I-Ib/II Study of AUY922 Administered as Single Agent and in Combination With Bortezomib With or Without Dexamethasone in Adult Patients in Relapse or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Luminespib (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Jul 2012 Actual number of patients changed from 70 to 29, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2012 Actual end date changed from Feb 2011 to Jan 2011, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.