A Randomised, Open-Label, Crossover, Phase I Study to Assess the Effect of Multiple Oral Doses of ZD4054 on the Pharmacokinetics of a CYP450 3A Probe (Midazolam) in Healthy Male Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Midazolam; Zibotentan
- Indications Anxiety disorders; Prostate cancer; Sleep disorders
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 23 Oct 2009 Actual end date (Aug 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Oct 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Aug 2008 Status changed from initiated to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History