APRiCOT-P (Apricoxib in Combination Oncology Treatment - Pancreas): Phase 2 Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Apricoxib in Combination With Gemcitabine and Erlotinib in the Treatment of Patients With Advanced Pancreatic Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Apricoxib (Primary) ; Erlotinib; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APRiCOT-P
- 14 Mar 2012 Actual end date (1 May 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History