An Open-label, Non-randomized Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics, Dose Limiting Toxicity and Maximum Tolerated Dose of OPB-31121 in Subjects with Advanced Leukemias or Myelodysplastic Syndromes.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs OPB 31121 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 25 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2011 to 1 Aug 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jan 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.