A Comparison of Active and Usual Titration Regimen in the Treatment of Hypertensive Patients Insufficiently Controlled by Monotherapy. A Randomised, Open-Label, Multicentre, Phase IIIb/IV Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Irbesartan/hydrochlorothiazide (Primary)
- Indications Essential hypertension; Hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACTUAL
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 21 Jun 2010 Results have been presented at the 20th European Meeting on Hypertension.
- 11 Sep 2009 Actual end date (July 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History