An Open-Label, Randomized Phase 2 Study of ABT-869 in Combination With mFOLFOX6 (Oxaliplatin, 5-Fluorouracil, and Folinic Acid) Versus Bevacizumab in Combination With mFOLFOX6 as Second-line Treatment of Subjects With Advanced Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Linifanib (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 21 May 2012 Actual patient number changed from 161 to 159 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History