Phase I/II Open Label Trial of Continuous Once Daily Oral Treatment With BIBW-2992 - Phase I Trial in Advanced Non Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients & Phase II Trial in Non Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients Failing Erlotinib or Gefitinib.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LUX-LUNG-4
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Aug 2013 Data from the LUX-lung clinical trial programme, including this trial, published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.