Rituximab, Cyclophosphamide, Bortezomib, and Dexamethasone in Treating Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Low-Grade Follicular Lymphoma, Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia, or Mantle Cell Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.