Naltrexone Sustained Release (SR) 32 mg and Bupropion Sustained Release (SR) 360 mg Combination Therapy in Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI) Changes in Overweight or Obese Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Naltrexone/bupropion (Primary)
- Indications Obesity
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Orexigen Therapeutics
- 05 Oct 2011 Results presented at the 2011 Annual Meeting of the North American Association for the Study of Obesity.
- 18 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Oct 2010 Actual end date (Jun 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.