A Randomized Phase 2 Trial of Neoadjuvant and Adjuvant Therapy With the IRX 2 Regimen in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Stage II, III, or IVA Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Oral Cavity
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs IRX 2 (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Indometacin; Omeprazole; Zinc
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INSPIRE
- Sponsors IRX Therapeutics
- 16 Feb 2018 This trial was Discontinued in Spain, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 10 Feb 2018 The study has been discontinued in Hungary.
- 08 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.