A Phase 1/2 Study Of HKI-272 In Combination With Vinorelbine In Subjects With Solid Tumors And Metastatic Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Neratinib (Primary) ; Vinorelbine (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Puma Biotechnology
- 11 Jul 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 09 Dec 2017 Results (n=966) of pooled subgroup analysis of NCT00445458, NCT00706030, NCT00398567, NCT00915018, NCT00741260 and NCT00300781trials assessing safety and efficacy of neratinib therapy in Asian patients from China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, and Taiwan presented at the 40th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium